Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Kurti Pictures!

Hi Guys, remember, I told you last time to post pics of the kurthi's I bought from Jabong and Myntra. Well I received, both of them surprisingly quickly even though there was a Bharat bandh! Here it is displayed below:

Both are good and suits me well. But I like the Myntra kurthi more, as it has a unique style. And not to mention, their qualities are really good, even though it's a bit high price. One thing that I got disappointed was that, after placing the order of  Myntra kuthi, they kept a discount for the same product.. see below :(((

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my post, will keep you guys posted on the upcoming events.....

Checkout: http://techhoppers.com/  A web development company by my friends...
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/techhoppers

7 comments:

  1. They might have discounted bcoz of this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a special discount , am promoting them ;)

      Delete
  2. Meera.. my craziest shopoholic, i hav all d fun shopping wit u n i really really miss all of it!!! :) its gud hearing u speak out ur shopping experience.. :) keep it coming babe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actially I dint get who you are :P and Thanx.. for the comments :)

      Delete
    2. Oh YES! now I got who u are!!! "S--I" . I got confused reading your About me section. Passion: Cooking,Eat,Share & Stay happy. All okie except cooking ;)

      Delete
    3. Cooking was my den passion girl way back in 2010 not NOW!!!!!! ;) lol

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete