Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Beauty splash!

Am really quick this time for my next write up :D , its for all you ladies out there - may be even men who read and try this secretly. Do you feel your face skin is rough and dry and needs some pampering? What are the best options you would chose to give it a royal feel? Want to know my mantra for a face rejuvenation? Wait a minute, before jumping to introduce my product, what i would like to say u that, i only use Ayurvedic prodcuts for my skin, so that it doesnt have any side effects. I have heard good reviews on Himalaya products. so i tried my hands on Himalaya Skin nourishing cream. Its cheaper and more effective. Instead of using this cream alone, i purchased Shehanz Sandalwood cream along with it. I took a slight finger dip of both creams in equal portions-mixed it well and applied it all over my face and neck.


Applying the Shehnaz sandal wood cream alone makes ur skin dry. So I mixed it with Himalaya cream. the results are smoot and shiny skin. :)

Pros:
1- Himalaya nourishing cream is good and easy absorbent
2-Himalaya is cheaper compared to to other creams and much effective
3-Shahnaz Sandalwood cream is one of the best sandal wood cream, with its capturing scent

Cons:
1-When both creams mixed, gives your skin a little heavy feeling coz of the Sandalwood, but it lasts only for minutes
2-The scent of Himalaya is a bit too much.

Overall a good try....

Let me know your thoughts please :)
Checkout: http://techhoppers.com/   A web development company by my friends...
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/techhoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment