Monday, February 17, 2014

Sneak Peak from the last year...

Hey, I know Guys, its been some time I left blogging, yeah a little more longer i guess - almost a year from the last blog. There were too much of things happening so i was veryyy busy to keep myself blogging. So I will take you through the happenings that took over last year.
    Since last year was the first on going year of my marriage, me and my husband were always traveling, hopping around here and there whenever we get time. The places we visited in last year seems endless starting from Cherai beach, Athirampally vazhachal, Mulam kuzhy, Nelliyampathy, Ponmudi, Trivandrum city, Patmanabhaswamy temple, Sree patmanabha palace, Alapuzha beach,Varkala beach, Kozhikode, Munnar, Vagamon,Coimbatoor, Ooty, Hyderabad city in and around, Chennai etc etc....(Most places in Kerala). So now u can imagine the length we have traveled. Traveling, shopping, watching latest movies and cooking kept me busy through out the year. Needless to say wherever i land, i try to see the specialty shopping places of that area to fill my good die bag.. :) As each time I shop, i say to myself now i have enough and more but just to see another piece of lovely dress, i forget all and run behind my impulse.
    Apart from shopping an all, what I noticed while travelling in Hyderabad and Chennai is that, even though they are much more developed infrastructure wise than Kerala, standards of living is comparatively much cheaper than in Kerala. I was truly amazed by the 6-line neat roads of Hyderabad. And needless to say the most safe city for women travelers. May be becoz its a Muslim dominated area, they value more respect for women folks. even at late night one could see ladies travelling by bus or auto, which is a rare sight in Kerala. The universities, buildings, transportation, Road traffics are all well organised. I also tried Hyderabadi Biriyani(veg), which was ok for one time, could'nt take its strong flavorful smell for more than one time try.
   Being an ardont shopper, I should mention about Charminar center in Hyderabad. U can end up bargaining anyting under the roof. Shoes, bags, footwears, bangles (choodi bazar).dresses. etc etc...All day is like a festive day in Charminar. People from all sides flock there bargaining things. Not just Charminar, there are a lot of malls too to hop around and shop. City is too big to imbibe all the essence. We also visited the Ramoji film city,Charminar mosque, Golkanada fort, Birla Mandir and the Hussain sagar lake. All in all we had memorable days in Hyderabad.

Here are some of the pics from Hyderabad:
                                                                  @Charminar:

@Golkonda Fort: 

                                                                        @Ramoji:
So this much for this time. I will be penning more regularly (hopefully) to fill you with yet another piece of interesting blog.. Till then Bubyeee....

Checkout: http://techhoppers.com/  A web development company by my friends...
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/techhoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment