Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Story of my Pasta Indiano Ishtyle !!!

It's half past 2 in the afternoon. Sitting on my sofa, and looking out through the window the foggy and chilled climate. Thoughts running in my mind: So foggy today, cant go out for a walk!. While these thoughts are  running behind my mind , am carelessly watching the vehicles passing on the roadside, my adjacent building apartments and the loud noised fire engines. Fire engines and ambulance are so frequent on the roads here. And the loud noise of it would nearly crack ur head sitting with an open window.

Oh, I forgot, its time to have lunch.But wait, I dint prepare any lunch today morning. Oh gosh....its already 2.00, now what's the quickest meal I can have? Searching my neatly packed cupboards, I found MACRONI packets.With a big sigh in my mind, I took out those carefully untouching my other boxes.

Now the next couple of things running in my mind.... well i have cooked Macroni Pasthas long back, but cant memorise it well. Just to brush my memory, I thot of enquiring with my all time favourite "Google Uncle". Google says" Speak Now",I said: "Macroni Indian style" and said "OK Google". In a giffy of time, Google collected the info required from all the database available and presented before my eyelashes. I found a list of options to choose from. Now thats my Google Uncle, always a helping hand!

Got these and + more options:
Now I can hear a knock knock on my door, wait a minute, lemme see who it is! Okay those are my flat mates, they are calling me for the usual round of beach walk." Come in 10 minutes " Be quick. Well I said, okay, meet u guys in the down floor. So taking a break for a while.

After catching up with them, here I am to complete my post. After reading a few of the recepies, i tried making "Indian style Macroni pasta"....Just like you see in pictures, I too got my yummilicious Macroni ready.See below:

Recipe
  • Boil Macroni in boiling water, with a drip of oil and a pinch of salt.
  • After boiling keep it aside
  • Take a frying pan and dribble a little oil
  • Put chopped onion, carrots, green chillies (all together a handful of these chopped items)
  • While the onion turns a little brown, put chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and stir well till it gets half cooked
  • Then add the boiled Macroni's along with it and mix it well and again heat in low flame
  • Now the Yummy Macroni Pastha is ready toserve.....


Yummy Pastha from frying pan to my plate :)


Hope you liked my Pastha Story, Do comment if u like it :) Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment